5-Star Holiday Park on the Ile d'Oléron, West Coast France
Mer et Soleil, on the lovely Ile d’Oléron, is a new site to the Siblu range.
Located on a beautiful island just off France’s west coast, Mer et Soleil offers everything you could want from a holiday park, including indoor and outdoor pools, slides and a lazy river for daytime relaxing. Those with a head for heights can tackle the largest rope pyramid in France, and there's also a 30-metre double zip line. Topping off the amazing array of activities are playing fields, a beach volleyball court, and our selection of free kids’ clubs.
You can head to the island's most beautiful beaches by jumping on and off the free shuttle bus, or by following more than 160 km of cycle paths which will take you past miles of pine forests, the port at Cotinière,Chassiron lighthouse and the Vauban citadel. Foodies should keep an eye out for the famous oysters from Marennes-Oléron.
Good To Know
Facilities & Attractions
There's a great range of facilities and attractions for you to enjoy, including:
- Beach 2.5 km away
- Lifeguarded, heated covered pool
- Waterslides and splashzone
- Lazy river
- Free kids' clubs
- Bike hire (extra charge)
- Restaurant and bar
- Open from 03 April to 07 November
- St-Malo ferry port is a 4h45 drive (400 km / 249 miles)
- Caen ferry port is a 5h40 drive (521 km / 324 miles)
- Cherbourg ferry port is a 6h10 drive (562 km / 350 miles)
- La Rochelle airport is a 1h25 drive (88 km / 55 miles)
- Nantes airport is a 2h50 drive (218 km / 136 miles)