Holiday Park near Bordeaux, South West France
Set in the peaceful Landes pine forest, just 5 km from the long sandy beaches of the France's south west coast, Siblu’s Les Dunes de Contis is an ideal campsite for a relaxing getaway in a beautiful natural setting.
On-park there is loads to enjoy, including a spacious pool area with two pools and a paddling pool, plus free kids’ clubs and evening entertainment, a childrens' playground, tennis courts, a multi-sports pitch, a bar, restaurant and takeaway.
Among the big attractions of south west France are the beautiful Atlantic Coast beaches. You can hire a bike at Les Dunes de Contis and cycle down to the coast, or make the most of the beach shuttle bus during the summer months. Other great day-trip options include Lake Biscarrosse, and the picturesque Basque towns of Biarritz and Bayonne.
*Swimming shorts welcome in the pool complex*
Good To Know
Facilities & Attractions
There's a great range of facilities and attractions for you to enjoy, including:
- Lifeguarded, heated outdoor pool
- Aquatower with slide
- Free kids' clubs
- Entertainment and shows
- Bike hire (extra charge)
- Tennis court
- Open from 02 April to 1 November
- 457 pitches
- Pets accepted (with prior reservation by telephone only)
- Nearest beach: Contis Plage (5 km / 3.1 miles away)
- Nearest town: St Julien en Born (4.6 km / 2.9 miles)
- Bordeaux airport 1h55 drive (118 km / 74 miles)
- St-Malo ferry port is a 6h50 drive (650 km / 405 miles)